As a team in a department of Emerging Technologies, we have a number of solutions under our responsibility and give an opportunity for constant learning. We work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. Now you have a chance to join us and become a part of dynamic and quality - driven team, working in an agile mind-set. Currently we are building competences of business analysts in our dynamic and international team that maintains and creates web applications supporting the process of selling electric vehicles in an agile way of working.
You as Business Analyst will have an opportunity to work with mobile projects be heavily involved in many innovative solutions, which is the core & critical Volvo Group strategy to increase significantly customer and digital experience. You will be able to contribute to the future of today: impacting fossil fuel reductions on environment, by shaping a solution that supports the sales of electric trucks.
As our new colleague, you will be responsible for:
• Electing business requirements by applying different techniques to reflect business needs
• Managing backlog
• Defining and creating user stories
• Define requirements acceptance criteria in a form that allows testing the new functionality
• Managing requirements throughout the whole project duration
• Collaborate directly with stakeholders, SMEs, Development and QA teams
• Ensure that requirements are understood by all members of the project team
• Preparing guidelines for end-users of the systems/application
• Communication of all changes in the application to the users
We want you to contribute if you have:
• At least 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst
• Fluency in English (both verbal & written)
• Practical experience in:
o documenting the requirements based on Agile methodology
o conducting interviews with English-speaking stakeholders
o working in Agile projects (Scrumban, Scrum, Kanban)
• Ability to conduct workshops (use of a wide range of workshop techniques depending on the type of client and their needs)
• Ability to effectively communicate with team members in multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams
• Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
• Work life balance: we make sure you enjoy quality time away from work
• Remote work opportunities, employment contract and flexible working hours
• Clear career path & extensive development opportunities
• Private healthcare (available also onsite)
• Volvo League: We run team games in various sports
• Active role in digital transformation of premium brand on global scale
• Unlimited access to learning including Azure academy, Pluralsight and many more
Does it sound like the next step in your career? Great – we cannot wait to meet you during the interview!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.