This position operates in all phases of the Warehouse (Shipping/Receiving/Inventory Management). This position supports the Warehouse goals which are rooted in the goals for DEX. The ideal candidate should have a documented history of growth and development in previous positions.
- Processing incoming inventory from a variety of sources
- Picking and shipping customer orders
- Receiving (counting and delivering) incoming goods to the correct destination
- Following safety procedures when utilizing equipment
- Utilizing strapping and wrapping tools to secure inbound and outbound freight
- Performing inventory count and audits
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area
- Loading and unloading trucks using forklifts and pallet jacks
- Interacting with customers in a professional manner
- Cross train to function in all Warehouse activities
- Situational Adaptability
- Optimizes Work Processes
- Action Oriented
- Customer focus
- Integrity and Trust
- Required to stand, reach, walk, and use hands to operate tools/controls
- Required to sit, balance, and crouch
- Required to be able to lift 50lbs.
- 3 or more years of relevant warehouse experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office and demonstrated ability to learn PC based applications
- High school degree or equivalent
- Ability to obtain in-house forklift certification
Mack is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
We Participate in E-verify
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.