Complete Vehicle contributes to deliver the right Products & Services to all Volvo Group brand customers according to product segmentation and brand positioning. In Complete Vehicle we are a team of specialized functions with various responsibilities: Aftermarket technology developing aftermarket solutions for the brands; FVV breaking down features to technical requirements, as well as verifying and validating products and services; Product Design translating the soul of the brand to a product message; Product Builds delivering all truck and component builds; Special Vehicle Development developing niche products. In Complete Vehicle we are close to end customers, understanding their needs and behaviors. Our engaged teams have a holistic view of the entire truck and bring hands-on truck experience.
Features, Verification & Validation is a global organization using deep customer knowledge to break down customer features into technical requirements. We drive validation plans to reach the requested feature level and secure end customer satisfaction. We also manage the verification plans thanks to world class physical and virtual tests on the complete vehicle such as durability testing in rigs, fuel economy testing, reliability testing with customers and a variety of simulations and tests with trucks on proving grounds and open roads. Our skilled and engaged teams are located in Gothenburg, Lyon, Greensboro, Curitiba, Bangalore and Ageo.
- Understand the verification needs for the core Features evaluated within Driver and Vehicle Productivity in order to:
- Define test methods in accordance with the requirements
- Work effectively with key stakeholders to plan, manage, prepare and execute testing
- Analyze results and give recommendations in respective technology area
- Prepare and manage fault reports from tests
- Document results through published engineering reports (ER)
- Identify, drive and maintain efficiency gains related to NVH test and analysis methods
- Help to define long term investment roadmap for NVH
- Participate in global and local NVH Team Networks
- Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Master preferred
- 5-8 years of NVH testing and simulation experience in the transportation industry
- 3-5 years’ experience with Heavy Duty truck industry preferred
- Fully proficient in the use of data acquisition equipment and data processing techniques, LMS experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in working with MS Office Applications for engineering report and presentations
- Knowledge of experimental mechanics with good understanding on principle of instrumentation and sensors
- Knowledge of data acquisition, signal digitization and digital signal processing
- CDL holder a plus
Customer Focus • Decision Quality • Collaborates • Demonstrates Self-Awareness • Action Oriented
Group Manager – Driver and Vehicle Productivity
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.