In this role you will have significant and indisputable role in Digital Evolution at Volvo Group.
You will be part of IT Center of Excellence department which is managing cutting edge technologies and drives company digitalization journey.
You are experienced Business Analyst.
You are passionate about understanding what is needed by business to create real value for the company.
You are enjoy facilitate business and IT in achieving their goals.
Assignment and delivery description
Would you like to be involved every day in exciting challenges in modern ecosystem?
Would you like to feel that you make tangible difference at work?
Would you like to join team that is collaborating with all brands of Volvo Group?
If you have answer 3 times "yes", apply for this job!
You will be part of Group IT Center of Excellence and join in the beginning of a great adventure to reinforce digitally transformation of entire Volvo Group.
Your main responsibilities
- Connect mission and vision with business needs
- Maintain long lasting relations with key requestors
- Handle customer contact to conduct requirements elicitation
- Perform end user studies and end user evaluation to secure that important user needs are met with the prototype or working solution
- Perform prototyping, which is designed to meet user needs and goals
- Responsible for securing that the requirements can be understood by both Business and IT, and used by application development team.
- Organizing and leading User Acceptance Demo and User Acceptance Test meetings
- Support prioritization of scope based on end user needs and business value
- Initiate communication channels for end users to ensure that everyone working with the solution understands for whom the solution is created and their needs
- Support the consistency with global processes and application use
- Propose changes that make the software product more efficient and/or reduce operation or maintenance cost
- Continuously work to improve existing ways of working
- Facilitate workshops locally or globally
- Coach “Junior” Business Analysis
What makes us special?
- We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
- Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
- Friendly workplace (although these days we work remotely) modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
It does sound like a lifetime opportunity, doesn't it?
Apply now to join in beginning of a great adventure of enabling Power Platform at Volvo Group.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.