- Interested in working in multinational environment
- Willing to have daily contact with the Volvo Group suppliers via phone and e-mail
- Interested in being a professional who provides information from financial areas
- Not afraid of managing and resolving customers’ and suppliers’ complaints
- A person who likes to work with computer business applications
- Someone who takes care of the quality of their own daily work
We are looking for people who are:
- Proficient in Swedish and have a good command of English
- Professionals in customer service
- Open and communicative
- Self-driven, showing their own initiative in search of information
- Good in organizing their own work
- Fluent in using computer applications
- With the University degree
- With the knowledge of administration activities
- Team players
- Accuracy/attention to details and taking care of the quality of your daily performance
What makes us special?
- Awarded TOP EMPLOYER OF THE YEAR 12th year in a row
- Work-life balance approach
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
- Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
- Development in the financial area
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.