The main requirements in this role are:
• BS degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related business disciplines,
• Has similar experience gained at banks, leasing or other similar financial institutions with max.5 years experience,
• Has analytical reasoning capability, and can provide efficient response to complex business problems,
• Good Microsoft Office knowledge,
• Good command of written and spoken English.
The main responsibilities of the position are;
• Adhering to credit underwriting policies and procedures while preparing credit files w/RM queries for approvals,
• Contributing to development and/or implementation of scoring models and credit underwriting / feasibility templates,
• Making sure use of all required underwriting related documents and information in accordance with respective policies and procedures,
• Building high level business relations with respective parties (business partners like customers, VFS Sales, etc.),
• Making sure to properly prepare and submit his/her files for Credit Committee approvals,
• Performing customer visits in order to evaluate the management capabilities and credit risk,
• Taking an active part in rescheduling talks with overdue customers who request modifications,
• Ensure all mid-term reviews and modifications are scheduled and performed on a timely manner with necessary content,
• Reaching credit quality and efficiency targets in his/her files defined by the company,
• Actively contributing to have a fair workload within the Credit Team.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.