Main Tasks/ Responsibilities / Authorities: In addition, this position is accountable for the following:
- Building Maintenance, Misc. Repairs, Landscaping and Special Projects.
- Ability to work on or around heavy construction equipment, which requires climbing and accessing hard to reach areas.
- Will demonstrate proper application and use of all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Will provide a high level of customer service and satisfaction to all internal and external customers.
- Some light duty mechanics including: Painting, decals, light industrial work.
- Performs maintenance on facility equipment including air compressors, air lines, wash rack reclaim systems and maintains a clean working environment.
- Uses skills and knowledge to service equipment systems, including but not limited to hydraulic, air, electrical and lubrication.
- Will safely operate different industrial tools including a forklift.
- Ability to have a flexible schedule for overtime, as needed.
- Tools for job will be provided.
- Perform tasks as directed by the department supervisor in all areas of the branch
- Performs other duties as directed
- Work Safely at all times. Adhere to all VCES applicable safety policies. Comply with all
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED
- Prior experience in the construction industry strongly preferred
- Possesses a valid California Driver’s License and a good driving record.
- May have some local travel.
Physical Requirements (e.g. language, mobility):
- Requires prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing
- Frequent stooping, bending, overhead reaching, lifting, pulling, caring, or pushing objects or materials, up to 25lbs.
- Occasional lifting, pulling, or pushing objects or materials, up to 50lbs.
- Will work in a noisy, dusty areas with outdoor elements and environment.
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders, steps and use handrails for entering and exiting heavy equipment.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.