Primary customer contact position for incoming callers needing assistance with loan payments, copies of documents and general account information. Also assists in the collection of past due and coming due instalments on Transport Funding loans.
• Initiating calls and letters to freshly delinquent customers soliciting and arranging for prompt payment of past due amounts owing.
• Receiving incoming return calls and customer service calls from finance customers needing assistance with payment arrangements, copies of documents, or other account information.
• Communicating with Arrow branch managers regarding potential problem account situations and soliciting their input and/or assistance.
• Counselling with customers regarding loan modifications, payment extensions and repair loans as needed and requesting management approval when required.
• Maintaining a record of all contacts in the customer's call history loan record.
• Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
• Negotiating: Can negotiate skilfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups; can settle differences with minimum noise; can win concessions without damaging relationships; can be both direct and forceful as well as diplomatic; gains trust quickly of other parties to the negotiations; has a good sense of timing.
• Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
• Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
• Process Management: Good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done; knows how to organize people and activities; understand how to separate and combine tasks into efficient work flow; knows what to measure and how to measure it; can see opportunities for synergy and integration where other can’t; can simplify complex processes; get more out of fewer resources.
• Functional/Technical Skills: Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
Essential Educational and/or Training Qualifications and Certificates
• High School diploma.
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
• Three years experience in sub prime secured loan collections or five years experience in unsecured collections.
• PC proficient with high level experience of Microsoft Word.
• Skilled in the use of loan management software programs.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. is the leading retailer of used medium and heavy duty trucks in North America, with locations throughout the US and Canada. Since 1950, Arrow has built a solid reputation in the trucking industry by providing high-quality, pre-owned vehicles to customers who want to maximize the value of their purchasing dollars. Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. is part of the Volvo Group, a publicly held company headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
We Participate in E-verify
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.