Your future duties:
- Register and allocate incoming and outgoing transactions basing on the bank statement
- Call customers in order to clarify the overdue invoices and other issues connected to the customer account
- Prepare different reports needed for daily/weekly/monthly work and on request as well
- Participate in the month end closing process
- Keep the dialogue with partners/business and take part in the meetings
- Answer emails queries
This job might be for you if:
- You are proficient in Spanish
- You learn quick and do not hesitate to ask questions
- You are a team player and you are committed to getting the job done with the feeling it makes you happy
- You communicate easily
- You understand how important is to be focused on partners/business need
- Computer is not your enemy
- You are action oriented and you enjoy solving problems
- You have good understanding of Accounting but it’s not must have
- You have knowledge of SAP finance module but it’s not must have
What we can offer you:
- Good work atmosphere in Swedish organizational culture focused on the people
- Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
- Friendly workspace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch Rooms, sport/leisure areas (football, basketball, tennis)
- Personalized onboarding
- Training package with mentor’s support to be able to start working within accountancy.
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual! We are looking forward to meeting you!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.