Job Posting Text:
We are looking for Application Developer Specialist B or C to join our Support and Maintenance team within Manufacturing & Logistics Solutions, M&L - SC GTO Mfg Appointed Solutions, Industrialize Production Preparation Systems Bangalore.
Estimated work effort for this assignment is 100%, and assignment is for Long Term.
- Strong knowledge and experience in .NET, Winforms, WCF, nHibernate using C#, .Net Framework 4.5 & above.
- Basic Knowledge of IBM WMQ and WMQ Client, WMQ Explorer.
- Hands on experience on PL/SQL query.
- Experience of working on Visual Studio 2017 & above, TFS, GIT
- Experience in application maintenance and Support.
- Complete proficiency in English is a requirement.
- Minimum educational qualification should be BE/B.Tech/MCA
- 4-6 years of overall experience.
- Communication: Must possess good verbal and written Communication.
- Good to have : Azure Dev-Ops.
- Team Skills: Must be a team Player.
- Flexibility: The ideal candidate must be Flexible to work with Maintenance and IT Development tasks.
- Have strong problem solving skills.
- You can navigate with ease in a multi-cultural environment and actively cooperate with various stakeholders.
For more information, please contact
Ravi Shankar P, email@example.com
Delivery Manager | Industrialize Production Preparation Systems
Group IT Job Catalogue:
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.