Who are we at Workshop Systems Platform Development? We are a team of dedicated experts, business analysts and product owners responsible for the development and maintenance of Volvo Group’s global diagnostic service platform. Innovating, creating value and supporting uptime for the Volvo group brands through services and tools in the aftermarket domain.
We are seeking persons with broad experience as well as you who have not yet built up your experience but feel that you have the right drive and passion for this kind of job. You should have the ambition and capability to work both with business requirements breakdown and development. To succeed in this role, you must be willing to develop your skills within the area, have a can-do attitude and mentality and be driving for results
Your main focus will be to:
- Understand and detail business needs into requirement artifact - business and system requirements.
- Include interests from all concerned stakeholders and secure their involvement and buy-in throughout the entire system development.
- Be responsible for planning, organizing, reporting and following up the requirement activities in accordance with the development processes.
- Ensure requirements are correctly understood and used by the Agile team you are part of.
- Support prioritization of scope and communication channels for end users.
- Execute delegated Product Ownership in the Agile team.
- Be role-model for seamless collaboration within agile team, hence promote and exemplify full integration between traditional requirement breakdown, solution architect work, coding and testing enabled by shared work.
- Agile SW development way of working including continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, DevOps.
- Electronics and embedded SW development (Good knowledge).
- Equipment for electronics System testing e.g. CANoe, CANalyzer, etc. (Basic knowledge).
- Programming e.g. Python (Good knowledge).
- Test automation techniques (Basic knowledge).
- A Master or bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent professional experience. Preferably Electrical Engineering, Physics Engineering or Mechatronics/Automation Engineering or Computer Science.
- SAFe and ISTQB certificates are meritorious.
- Excellent language skills in English. Other languages and working in a multi-cultural environment are also considered to be a merit.
We believe it is the right mindset that will make a difference within our organization. If you see yourself working in an environment that challenges you to combine your theoretical strengths with a more hands on attitude, then we believe you have the right attitude to be successful in this position. You enjoy working globally and will be working within an international team with team members world-wide. You are a person with ability to see the bigger picture and you love the challenge in finding efficient solutions. You are an excellent communicator and you have leadership skills that can motivate and develop others.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.