Our technology sets the standard – our people make the difference all day every day.
Purpose of Position:
Responsible for the Deliver and Develop Customer Loyalty (DCL) demand for IT solutions. This role works with the Truck Americas aftermarket organization and supporting functions to plan and deliver solutions supporting the direction of the company. The role will provide an effective liaison between business departments, project steering committees, Volvo IT and external vendors providing IT related services. The role will be managing further development of IT strategic roadmaps primarily in the workshop-oriented processes, e.g. diagnostics and service information.
- Manage and support the development of IT strategic roadmaps in the DCL area.
- Provide supervision and guidance to project managers (consisting of both PMO resources and assigned project teams).
- Act as the key liaison across functional areas, including business units, Volvo IT and outside vendors.
- Present information on programs, projects or initiatives to peers, teams and senior management.
- Review and analyze proposed projects of strategic importance and guide project managers through existing processes (e.g. Project Approval Committee).
- Ensure programs and projects are delivered on time and on budget while delivering functionality and quality.
- Actively pursue issue resolution and communicating project status/issues to business stakeholders and operations management.
- Drive compliance with the use of existing PM methods, specifically IS-GDP, as well as resource management, project cost accounting and project portfolio reporting.
- Advise leadership about application and project portfolio, status and resources needed to deliver strategic business initiatives.
- Able to demonstrate successful international and multi-cultural business experience.
- Analytical Mind-set.
- Continuous Improvement mindset.
- Self-starter, proactive, owner’s mentality.
- Strong interest in business process as well as IT development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to ensure effective relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Inspiring and Inclusive Leader
- Active Team Member.
Essential Educational and/or Training Qualifications and Certificates:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems, or related field or equivalent experience necessary, Master’s Degree Preferred.
Preferred Experience and Knowledge:
- 5 years of business management experience.
- 5 years of Delivery to Repurchase process management experience.
- Business knowledge and experience from several of the truck aftermarket processes, ideally with focus on workshop-oriented processes such as service information and diagnostics, and most likely from positions at of increasing responsibility in global functions.
- Experience with Product oriented WOW and Agile methodologies.
Occasional travel required.
Mack is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
We Participate in E-verify
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.