THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
Globally, we are proud product owners for components, systems as well as complete powertrains. We are accountable for the lifecycle management of our products, from advanced engineering, through product development into the maintenance phase. Advanced conventional combustion Engines still represents a majority of our Product base.
Powertrain Engineering aims at closing the gaps in well-known technologies as well as mastering new technologies. Enabling Simplicity and Growing Empowerment are the identified key areas to meet the performance expectations.
In this position, you will be part of a team dedicated to performing system verification and driving technology roadmaps in the area of Software system verification. You will be part of a global setup.
RESPONSIBILITES/ MAIN TASKS
The PE France/India organization has the full worldwide Product platform responsibility for Medium Duty Engines and Axles. It is as well responsible for the installation of Medium duty powertrains in Volvo Products.
As a E&E System Verification Engineer, you are responsible for the verification plan, which includes planning, developing use cases, follow up and control of all verification activities in the project. You secure the verification planning in order to provide verified system and components deliverables in accordance with project plan.
• Delivering the verification status within E&E area and for providing recommendation to System Design Engineer for E&E releases through reporting problems, risks and not fulfilled requirements.
• Nurture the team player mindset to increase productivity and efficiency. Drive Modeling and configuration activities and propose automation of test cases. Prepare a roadmap for the HIL/ SIL and VTR. Contribute to Rig maintenance/ development.
• Define test support and tools and secures their availability in accordance with verification plan
• Synchronizes HW, SW and Application deliverables to make sure that configuration is correct for all verification tests
• Provide Project Verification Report for every project release phase including recommendation for release.
ARE WE A PERFECT MATCH FOR YOU?
As a System Verification Engineer, you are result oriented, you are recognized for being organized and accountable, and you feel comfortable in handling tough situations, dealing with uncertainty and risks. Being adaptable and driving change will be part of your daily work. You welcome new thoughts and idea to encourage one another and yourself. You exhibit strong networking and collaboration skill. You firmly believe that empowered teams will perform the best.
• You are holding a M Tech/B Tech in Electrical / Electronics
• You have a strong track record working with National Instruments and dSPACE rigs
• Excellent domain knowledge of the Test & Verification area
• You are solution focused.
• You have worked with global teams and have launched global initiatives
• You have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• You have worked in the automotive industry with solid technical knowledge
We look forward to receiving your application.
Curious and want to know more, please contact us!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.