Our organization is based on people and great teamwork. We are a truly global company, we rely on diversity and together we create a workplace that brings the best out of everyone. Solution Center Construction Equipment has an ambition to strengthen and optimize the Group IT delivery set up towards Volvo CE - which is driven by the idea that through imagination, hard work and technological innovation we will lead the way towards developing a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected.
Our solution center consolidates all deliveries, across all processes towards Volvo CE in one dedicated team.
Do you want to be a part of that journey?
We are looking for a senior developer / software engineer to be part of the APIs and Integration Frameworks delivery team in the SC Construction Equipment Sales & Marketing department.
As a team we are responsible for delivering integration solutions supporting Volvo CE customers, dealers, and internal consumers. We are also responsible for developing and delivering a portfolio of commercial APIs, a key product in Volvo CEs services offering of the future.
We are looking for an experienced developer to strengthen our team in developing APIs and microservices. You will get in at the beginning of existing journey to set the foundations of our future capabilities in this area and be a key-member of a growing global team. To succeed in the role, you will need a creative, flexible, and structured mindset with a passion for implementation of business-critical solutions.
We’re looking for:
- A self-motivated professional who likes to drive topics and take responsibility
- A “can-do” approach
- Knowledge and experience developing APIs and microservices
- Strong proficiency with Java
- Knowledge of Node.js and one or more frameworks (preferably Express)
- Understand principles of scalable microservice frameworks and container orchestration
- Experience working with data storage solutions such as PostgreSQL or MongoDB
- Experience working with messaging solutions such as IBM MQ or RabbitMQ
- An agile contributor who values progress over perfection and takes responsibility for learning on the go
What can we offer you?
You will be part of a team that creates great results through amazing people, strong relationships and a high performance culture. We are using the latest technologies, service platforms hosted in the cloud, COTS & SaaS solutions from top market providers. We strongly promote agile mindset and ways of working, followed by agile methods used in practice.
We also offer:
- an “on the job” opportunity to collaborate with many different stakeholders, including Digital & IT VCE and VCE
- exciting business solutions you’ll help to shape and design
- a challenging environment where 2 days never look the same
- a high performing team and a positive atmosphere where mistakes are welcome as part of the learning
Welcome to the Sales & Marketing!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.