We are looking for a Cloud Engineer who can grab this unique opportunity to join a fantastic Delivery Basket with a startup mentality working with truly disruptive technology while at the same time being a part of the world-renowned Volvo Group.
This is the rewarding position in the certification and compliance area as the demand is drastically increasing on regulations and legal needs. The nature of the work is evolving fast and digital transformation journey has accelerated to meet these legal demands.
- Solid expertise in Azure (Microsoft Certification will be a plus)
- Good Experience in Java, Spring Boot and python Skills
- Solid experience in SQL and PL/SQL queries
- Solid Experience in setting up Azure ADF pipeline, Databricks transformation, Azure Monitor, Azure Key Vault, Logic Apps and Managing Container Instance
- Strong knowledge of major Azure services
- Strong experience with DevOps and automation (CI/CD)
- Experience with architectural patterns
- Knowledge of microservices and APIs-driven solutions
- Strong TDD/BDD skills
- Knowledge of orchestration & container technologies (Openshift and AKS)
- Good knowledge on setting up dashboards in Power BI
- Strong logical thinking skills
You are responsible for inspiring, supporting the team within the Cloud domain.
You are also on a mission to find new members complementing your existing group in competence and character.
You will collaborate closely with the Cloud team in the same domain forming a tight-knit community of practice.
Further, you will greatly influence the vision and strategy of the entire cloud domain by being a key member
Defining how to achieve the best and continuously improving work situation for your team.
If the above prospects fits your skills and your aspirations, please apply for this position with your latest CV on or before 5th Dec 2021
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.