He or she ensures all deals are done in a timely manner and according to all legal requirements and dealership policies and ensuring the accuracy of legal documents, selling products and services to new and used vehicle customers. Responsible to enhance the customer experience while achieving maximum profitability.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist new and preowned coach sales in achieving objectives by providing financial assistance and analysis
- Develop progress reporting and variance analysis
- Work with customers to obtain financing through lenders on vehicle purchases in conformance with state and federal law
- Prepare all state and federal documents regarding vehicle purchases in a timely manner and in accordance with established laws and procedures
- Maintain good working relationships with lending institutions to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs
- Work with the sales team to ensure all sales have the needed information on finance and lease programs
- Understand and comply with all federal, state, and local regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Economics (or a related field)
- Advanced PC skills and proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially MS Excel
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and staff
- Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time
- Experience successfully managing and producing data with strict deadlines
- Experience with financial analysis and/or reporting
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The transportation industry is transforming at a higher pace than ever before. Very much driven by electromobility, connectivity and digitalization, new business models and opportunities to create value for our customers and society are evolving. If you think this sounds exciting and want to be part of a company committed to take a leading position in this transformation, we have an opportunity for you!
Volvo Buses is one of the world’s leading bus manufacturers, with a strong focus on driving prosperity through transport solutions. The product range includes complete transport solutions, city buses, intercity buses and tourist coaches, as well as services in financing, vehicle servicing, diagnostics, productivity and traffic information. Volvo Buses is part of Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses and construction equipment as well as drive systems for marine and industrial applications.
We Participate in E-verify
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.