Operational Analytics Services is a department at the Solution Center VT Aftermarket in Commercial Solutions, Group IT. As a team, one of our missions is to support different stakeholders in Volvo Group with both operational and analytical information based on Logged Vehicle Data. The data we maintain and provide enables the organization to create innovative solutions based on new technologies in the area of big data.
We are a cross-functional team working agile with passion to maintain application excellence, curiosity to explore new technologies and will to implement them.
Are you ready?
- Imagine yourself working with some of the sharpest and most creative brains in the transport and infrastructure industry, developing cutting-edge technologies and sustainable transport solutions that will change the future of society
- Imagine yourself working in a company that really believes that people are its driving force, fostering a culture of energy, passion and respect for the individual
- Imagine yourself working for the Volvo Group, a global leader in sustainable transport solutions with about 100,000 employees, production in 19 countries and sales in about 190 countries
- You are going to work with LDA (Logged Data Analysis) which is a set of different solutions based on Logged Vehicle Data. We have applications developed in Java, .Net and Qlik that are used mainly by Aftermarket and Product Development departments to support customer services and different types of analysis
- As a Software Engineer, you will work with the entire lifecycle of our applications taking care of maintenance and new developments
- You will work in a global context together with your colleagues from Poland and Sweden in an agile team. Your genuine interest in learning the business and continuously improve our solutions will be the key factors leading to your success in this assignment
Who are you?
We are looking for a Software Engineer that has a strong customer orientation and professional approach to work. Someone who has a passion for understanding the needs of the customer and helping them to reach the next level. As person, you are analytical and have a genuine interest to grow together with the team.
This is what you have to offer:
- Proficient in Java 11, Spring 5, Hibernate 5, Junit5, Relational database (Oracle), JMS and RabbitMQ as messaging engine;
- CI/CD with Jenkins and GIT
- Experience with user interface design, database structures and statistical analyses;
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills;
- Very good English skills;
- Experience in microservice architecture / parallel processing and cloud computing (Docker/OpenShift);
- Open environment for changes and improvements
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.