1 000 000 Volvo Group customer assets. Together with customers, partners and the Volvo Group we create real value, not only for our customers but also for society at large.
As VP Finance & Business Office / CFO of Volvo Group Connected Solutions you will lead the planning and execution of the finance agenda and support the Connected Solutions leadership team in this area. You hold the responsibility for the overall business control and reporting for Connected Solutions. In addition, you will be responsible for the Business Office, consisting of Supplier Management and Delivery management. It is both a strategic and operational role that requires a cross-functional way of working.
The position reports to the Head of Volvo Group Connected Solutions (Senior Vice President) and is a member of the Volvo Group Connected Solutions leadership team.
As VP Finance & Business Office / CFO, your key responsibilities are:
- Support decision-making by providing relevant financial analysis and recommendation
- Secure financial follow-up with transparent structure and quality, report areas of deviation, pro-actively inform and advise relevant function to take corrective actions
- Lead planning process and financial target setting
- Structure business cases and follow up of decided investments
- Drive strategic financial planning and continuously develop the functions within Finance & Business Office as well as processes related to these areas in the rest of the Connected Solutions’ organization
- Collaborate with Finance functions within the Volvo Group to secure alignment and successful execution and develop strategic relationships with external partners and suppliers
- Management responsibility for Business control, Head of Supplier management and Head of Delivery management office
- Be a member of the Volvo Group Connected Solutions leadership team. As a member of the leadership team you will be involved in strategy, business development and other projects
To qualify for this role, you should have:
- Experience and proven track record from working broadly across all finance areas including financial and business controlling in a global context
- Experience and interest in managing efficient financial processes
- Passion for and solid understanding of financial analysis, performance follow-up and formulating fact-based recommendations
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Successful in building excellent working relationships and operating effectively as a member of a leadership team
- Drive and passion to work in lean processes and decomplex where possible
- Experience from a fast growing and changing environment, where procedures may need to be revised or invented
- Excellent professional skills and ability to work in a fast paced, multicultural and diverse environment
Master’s degree or equivalent is preferred, and you should have significant experience in relevant positions. You are fluent in English. International business experience is a merit. The successful candidate will have shown a winning attitude and great persona in combination with a strong track record and references.
We are located in the Lindholmen area in Gothenburg, Sweden.
For more information, please contact Charlotte Lundgren, VP HR Connected Solutions, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Connected Solutions is a global organization that leads the development of Volvo’s connected services and solutions of tomorrow. We work at the forefront of connectivity by collecting and analyzing data from over 1 000 000 Volvo customer assets. The organization is set-up to deliver competitive offerings, shorten time to market and provide an arena for new service innovations together with customers, partners and the Volvo Group.
Come and visit us online!
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.