Do you want to be part of delivering world class knowledge management solutions to market trainers who in turn train our service technicians? Talk about customer touch point and making the difference!
This is us, your new colleagues
We at Global Service and driver Training department in Service Market Technology, Global Bus Technology; deliver world-class knowledge management solutions to our market trainers. We work in close cooperation with market colleagues, other SMT functions, Product development teams and Volvo Trucks. We develop training content & competence and transfer this competence to market trainers who in turn train the technicians.
You will join a team of globally based colleagues in Mexico, Sweden and Poland.
From an uptime and customer satisfaction perspective, knowledge management is of utmost importance to customer and VBC. Global Service Training is responsible to build and transfer this.
The Learning Management System (LMS) is an important platform which not only serves as a tool to store and retrieve trainings but also an interactive 1 stop shop for all the retail competence needs. With LMS administration as a primary responsibility, in this position you will be the single point of contact at Volvo Buses to liason with Volvo Trucks and maintain our various Learning management platforms. The position reports to Manager, Global service Training.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- LMS administrator:
- Liason with Volvo trucks and maintain and continuously improve our various Learning management platforms (Navigator, Competance portal, Volvo Trucks Academy)
- Drive all initiatives related to LMS at Buses(sun set and roll out activities)
- Be the single point of contact to retail market LMS needs
- Maintain and develop the training and certification paths
- Maintain training portfolio including administering all training courses on Navigator and Sharepoint
- Develop and maintain training content that facilitates competence transfer:
- Collect technical information and pictures
- Develop illustrations and text (Adobe, Corel, Catia Composer)
- Develop other interactive content (Adobe Captivate, Camtasia)
- Administration of Sharepoint, common database and distribution portals (AMTM, Course library)
- Collect inputs and maintain publish KPI
- In this role, you will have an opportunity to prepare for the future of knowledge management, ie, new ways to learn and teach
Who are you?
- You understand the importance of building and sharing knowledge from end user perspective
- You have good knowledge of LMS
- You like to work in a team cross functionally and want to contribute to developing and delivering world class knowledge management solutions
- We believe it is the right mindset that will make a difference within our organization and our company. If you see yourself taking initiative, building networks and always learning new things, while thriving in a relaxed social environment, then we believe you have the right attitude to be successful in this position
Required skills and experience:
- A degree in technical area or equivalent
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong customer focus
What we offer:
- The highest standards of organizational culture based on Swedish patterns
- Development and career opportunities in global structures
- Friendly workplace: a modern campus with a medical facility, restaurant, recreational areas (sports fields and tennis courts)
- Private medical care
- Diversity and inclusion in the workspace
- Free parking space for employees
- Charity initiatives
- Work Life Balance
- Development opportunities
- Introductory trainings
- Contract of employment
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The transportation industry is transforming at a higher pace than ever before. Very much driven by electromobility, connectivity and digitalization, new business models and opportunities to create value for our customers and society are evolving. If you think this sounds exciting and want to be part of a company committed to take a leading position in this transformation, we have an opportunity for you!
Volvo Buses is one of the world’s leading bus manufacturers, with a strong focus on driving prosperity through transport solutions. The product range includes complete transport solutions, city buses, intercity buses and tourist coaches, as well as services in financing, vehicle servicing, diagnostics, productivity and traffic information. Volvo Buses is part of Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses and construction equipment as well as drive systems for marine and industrial applications.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.