To strengthen our organization we are now recruiting a Service Engineer. Do you see challenges as positive and are ready to take some actions? Then we are hoping to hear from you!
Service Market Technology is a function within Global Service Market Technology at Volvo Buses. We are responsible for reducing “downtime” and increasing “profitability” for the bus owner/owners. Service Market Technology is represented in Sweden, Poland, Brazil, Mexico and India.
We are now looking for a Service Engineer who in Product Development projects is responsible for establishing and optimizing the repair method and VST belonging to the area of responsibility.
The work is carried out in Product Development projects, maintenance and should follow the Development Process. Activities and timing of activities are described in the Project Handbook.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- To create method frames on vehicle and component level for repair
- Check and prepare Volvo Standard Time (VST)
- Diagnostic and maintenance information
- Choose tools
- Coordinate methods with actual and coming spare part assortment
- Participation in project work
- Preparation needed methods for campaign and quality issue
- Cooperation within other processes
- Report to Project Engineering Group Manager
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
- Master’s degree in engineering or equivalent competence
- Automotive Engineering experience
- Practical mechanical skills
- Bus structure knowledge
- Good knowledge of technical drawings (2D and 3D)
- Experience from working in cross-functional teams
- Analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Business-oriented with a clear customer focus
- Holistic view and ability to work cross-functionally and build strong relations
- Pro-active and open mindset
- Strong team player, self-starter and the ability to take initiatives
- Fluent in English spoken and written
What we offer:
- The highest standards of organizational culture based on Swedish patterns
- Development and career opportunities in global structures
- Friendly workplace: a modern campus with a medical facility, restaurant, recreational areas (sports fields and tennis courts)
- Private medical care
- Diversity and inclusion in the workspace
- Free parking space for employees
- Charity initiatives
- Work Life Balance
- Development opportunities
- Introductory trainings
- Contract of employment
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The transportation industry is transforming at a higher pace than ever before. Very much driven by electromobility, connectivity and digitalization, new business models and opportunities to create value for our customers and society are evolving. If you think this sounds exciting and want to be part of a company committed to take a leading position in this transformation, we have an opportunity for you!
Volvo Buses is one of the world’s leading bus manufacturers, with a strong focus on driving prosperity through transport solutions. The product range includes complete transport solutions, city buses, intercity buses and tourist coaches, as well as services in financing, vehicle servicing, diagnostics, productivity and traffic information. Volvo Buses is part of Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses and construction equipment as well as drive systems for marine and industrial applications.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.