For anyone who wants to make a difference in society, the transportation business is where you want to be – now and in the coming years. Come join the Communications team at Volvo Group North America (VGNA). Working in a way that reflects the Volvo Group’s core values and promotes the company’s mission, vision and business strategy, the manager will support the development and creation of internal, and occasionally external, communications for the Volvo Group in North America to help our colleagues understand where we’re headed as a company and how we’ll get there, with updates on our progress along the way. Our work builds internal understanding of our brands’ business strategies, performance, opportunities and challenges and values and helps create more connections across the group. We’re looking for an exceptional visual storyteller, who can work individually as well as with a team, creating videos, graphics, photography, and live events.
- Video storyboarding, filming, and editing
- Graphic, layout, and typographical design
- Photography and retouching
- Streaming/Broadcast production – Microsoft Teams suites, Webinar.net, vMix
- Motion graphics using After Effects
- Pre-production, production, and post-production management
To be the perfect match for this role, your critical competencies will include:
- Creative problem-solving
- Video production experience and expertise
- Graphic design experience, including strong layout, typographical, and strategic problem-solving processes
- Automotive, technical or related industry background a plus
- Significant knowledge of and experience with the Adobe CC suite of tools, including Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects
- Skilled with photography (DSLRs, mirrorless), lighting techniques, etc.
- Event streaming skills, using external video/audio equipment, Microsoft Teams suites, Webinar.net, vMix
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications with demonstrable experience with PowerPoint presentations
- Experience working with web-based applications and publishing tools
- Flexibility, adaptability. Our work is varied, and priorities can change depending on unplanned projects
- Demonstrated, advanced ability in visual design, editing, videography, photography streaming/broadcast production
- DSLR photography and lighting proficiencies
- Project management
- Some corporate or agency working experience
- Motion graphics
- Drone photography/videography a plus
- Clean, tight writing capabilities
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- MS Office including PowerPoint/Word/Excel/Outlook
- MS Office 360 experience a plus
- Lead with passion
- Perform with purpose
- Transform with vision
Our technology sets the standard – our people make the difference.
Mack is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus and Volvo Penta.
We Participate in E-verify
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.