This position is applicable for a £2000 signing on bonus
As a Renault Trucks Main Dealer, we can offer you a personal progression plan with individual training to enhance your product knowledge from working within a global brand. The preferred candidate will have experience of working to main dealer standards and, once suitably trained, will participate in a call out rota. We are looking for experience in computer aided diagnostics and someone willing to undertake training to become a Master Technician.
Working 40.00 hours Mon-Fri and 1 in 3 Saturday's paid at time and a half
Excellent pay and benefits on offer, plus overtime + Benefits
Skills and abilities:
- HGV Technician Level 3 qualifications or equivalent
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Proven HGV experience
- Driving licence (HGV Class 1 desirable, however, we can offer assistance in gaining this licence)
- progression to a Master Technician qualification
- an individual training and development plan
- free uniform and safety footwear
- 25 days rising with service
- pension scheme with employer contribution of up to 5%
- healthcare cash back scheme
- discounts across retailers, cinemas and theme parks ++
- discount on Renault and Volvo cars
Renault Truck Commercials is an equal opportunity employer
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Since 1894, Renault Trucks supplies transport professionals with robust tools and robust relationships. The vehicles (from 2.8 to 120 tons) and services offering are adapted to different transport applications and contribute to reduce customers’ operational costs. With Renault Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.