• Understand business needs and ensure all HR plans and activities are aligned
• Bring a sense of urgency to understand the people's needs, drive improvement and enable
an environment of shared responsibility.
• Build relationships with the business leaders and managers in the organizations with active communication
• Provide support as a competent HR business partner, change agent, and member of the management team
• Proactively build and promote strong employee trust and open communication between all levels through the use of Leadership Principles, Volvo Values, and Volvo's Code of Conduct.
• Bring good understanding and experience in Talent Management, Competency
Development, Compensation & Benefits, Diversity & Inclusion, Recruitment, Change
management, and Workforce Planning.
• Coach and challenge managers in decision making on People matters and in the rollout and management of HR processes/activities
• Work closely with the HR & Safety network and support organizations to ensure compliance and appropriate decisions
• Build on networks within and outside Volvo Group to secure added value proposition in daily work life
• Leadership: Understanding and demonstration of interpersonal relationships and
• Labor and Employee Relations Legislation: Knowledge of local China legislation and
practices in labor legislation. Ability to handle formal and informal employment relations
• HR Analytics and Reporting: Ability to create, analyze, utilize HR data to establish reports
and drive development in the area of policies and guidelines
• Facilitation: Ability to present and give training that enables managers and employees to
meet workforce needs efficiently
• Communication: Strong listening abilities, able to identify critical issues in dialogue; capable
of communicating clearly and concisely in own language and in an appropriate way in different situations
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources / business management or a related field with minimum of 6 years in HR Business Partner role or People Management field
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, and multi-cultural communication skills
• Good communication skills in English and Chinese Language is must (Reading - Writing –
• High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted initiatives in conjunction with day-today
activities with minimum supervision
• Ability to work successfully in a global matrix organization
• Digital mindset with high proficiency in MS Office, 365 applications.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
A new era is here. Technologies such as big data, automation and artificial intelligence are changing the way we look at manufacturing and logistics. Volvo Group Trucks Operations is the organization responsible for truck manufacturing and logistics within the Volvo Group and is shaping future industries.
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions as well as the production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is also responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group’s customers and for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chains for all brands. Together, Volvo Group Trucks Operations represents 30,000 employees at 30 plants and 50 distribution centers across the globe. Our global industrial footprint offers an opportunity for an international career in a state-of-the-art industrial environment, in which continuous improvement is the foundation. Join our teams as well!
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.