At Volvo Group Australia (VGA) we strongly believe in a future where sustainable and efficient transport and infrastructure solutions are essential for any society to prosper, where collaboration and diversity increase speed and solve societal challenges. Our solutions improve the everyday life of our customers and for the society at large, today and tomorrow.
Volvo Commercial Vehicles (VCV) Brisbane South has an opportunity for an Auto Electrician with sparked interest in the future of electromobility to join their fast-paced, highly productive team located in Wacol.
As a qualified Auto Electrician you will be responsible for assessing, servicing and repairing VGA's customer's vehicles, ensuring compliance with manufacturer standards, while operating in a safe work environment. You will enjoy working collaboratively with your team, be proactive and be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis and an immediate start is available for the right candidate. With Volvo Group Australia you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win!
- Trade qualified Auto Electrician (Certificate III in Auto Electrical Technology) (or equivalent)
- Experience repairing and servicing heavy commercial vehicles
- Computer diagnostic investigation experience would be advantageous, however not essential
- Enjoy working in a large team
- Flexible and open to alternate shifts as required
- Enjoy working with process and policy
- A solid understanding of safe working practices in the workshop environment.
- Hourly rate + generous tool allowance
- Permanent, 38 hour working week, fortnightly paid wages
- Additional superannuation payments*
- Loyalty is valued with VGA Service Recognition Program
- A dedicated Health & Wellbeing program including Employee Assistance Program and discounted Private Health Insurance & Dental
- A workplace that offers you the opportunity to do truly meaningful work in a supportive, constructive culture that encourages you to make the most of your talent
Volvo Group Australia are proud of our inclusive work environment which promotes a supportive energy, and encourages individual growth to create strong teams. We are committed to forming a workforce which reflects the exceptionally diverse customers we serve, and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.