VGA has an opportunity for a customer focused Parts Interpreter to join our highly driven team at Volvo Commercial Vehicles (VCV) Newcastle dealership, located in Beresfield. Working in a dealership environment, your new role will see you responsible for providing an efficient aftersales service by identifying, sourcing and selling truck and bus parts to our valued customers. Reporting to the Parts Manager, this position is being offered on a full time permanent basis. Apply today and join the team behind the best brands including Mack, UD and Volvo Trucks and Buses at VCV Newcastle.
About the role:
- To market, source, sell and supply parts to our valued customers by timely responding to all front counter and phone enquiries
- Efficiently generate parts sales invoices and vendor purchase orders
- Establish and maintain business relationships with customers by providing an exceptional customer service experience
- Assist with parts warehousing administration including stock-take activities
- Support the Parts Manager in reconciling daily cash sales.
- Have a solid technical / mechanical understanding, with extensive automotive parts knowledge
- Licensed Forklift (NSW Forklift Licence) driver with solid experience in the safe operation of the forklift
- Parts inventory / warehousing administration experience
- Hold a flexible approach to work commitments to meet customers expectations'
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft Office Word and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- A team player, with a flexible approach to work commitments
- Possess a sense of structure with proven time management and organisational skills.
- Competitive remuneration package with the opportunity to earn additional superannuation
- Volvo Group Australia is committed to flexible working arrangements, helping employees to achieve their work–life goals.
- A dedicated Health & Wellbeing program including discounted Private Health Insurance & Dental
- Additional leave, salary sacrifice a fifth week of annual leave
- Advance your career with access to Volvo Group University learning library
- Scholarship Program, benefit open to employee's children
- Service recognition
- The opportunity to do truly meaningful work in a supportive, constructive culture that encourages you to make the most of your talents
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.