With Volvo Financial Services you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals to provide expert financial services and solutions to customers and dealers in support of the Volvo Group’s sales. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win
Digital Solutions and IT is the engine of the Volvo Financial Services business and we continue on our strategic journey to further improve performance and to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. In this exciting environment, we are focused on Digital Innovation to meet the demands of an increasingly digitalized world. Furthermore we develop Global Platforms to enable Financial Services expansion. We explore Data Opportunities and engage Cyber security. Our 3 Global Solutions and Services teams, each focusing on a different region, take care of world class execution in the markets encompassing Demand and Projects management.
We are now looking for a Solution Analyst
Would you like to be part of a Global Organization leading understanding of business requirements and translate them into conceptual IT-design? Would you like to interact with people from different countries, demonstrate your functional & technical skills to produce world-class solutions, improve customer's experience, business performance including new business opportunities for Volvo Financial Services and the Volvo Group?
You have an agile working attitude and you love networking. You have an open mind-set and passion to deliver value for our customers.
• Understand the business process and become a subject matter expert in the day to day activities and operations of areas of responsibility
• Utilize business analysis skills to develop, recommend, and lead new processes and procedure
• Build and leverage relationships with internal business partners, Volvo Group enablers, and external partners to deliver modern technology solutions
• Identify, clarify, document and translate business requirements, user stories into conceptual design working with the project team and using appropriate tools
• Responsible for assisting our business partner in developing the business case for a project
• Produce the technical specifications to be communicated to the development team for the development of the solution and obtain sign-off
• Responsible for the development of use cases, testing scenarios, and mock-ups/prototypes for projects assigned
• Ensure adherence to project and program procedures and life cycles to ensure business needs are understood and can be traced to measurable project success criteria.
• Provides quality assurance, testing and updates to test plans and script documents as needed
• Responsible for the successful and timely completion of assigned tasks and projects
• Prepare and deliver communications to various audiences including business and IT leadership
• Handle all clarification requests to/from the development team or software provider throughout the whole development phase
• Provide insights and recommendations from analysis and speak to impacts on the business
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
• University degree in related field
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in business solution development and/or system analysis preferably in Financial Industry
• Previous experience as project manager or similar
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
• Strong problem solving skills, identifying, structuring, monitoring and delivering results
• Strong planning and analytical skills
• Experience in Business Intelligence and report design a plus
• Prototyping reports to test data models and refine requirements
• Good communication skills and ability to work and interact with a wide variety of colleagues
• High level of IT application skills
• A global and agile mind set with strong customer focus, self-motivated, and internally driven
• Drive and ability to execute against set targets and a positive and proactive attitude
• Advanced level of English (oral/written)
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We Participate in E-verify
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.