The Credit Data Analyst is responsible for providing a reliable and efficient credit service to internal customers, procuring timely decisions for credit applications.
The scope of this newly created position includes supporting data-driven credit decisions on retail propositions through analyzing, interpreting, elaborating data, visualizing and presenting results. In addition, the Credit Data Analyst will support the examination, processing and decision of credit applications.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Supports the continuous development and increased automatic decision rate of the Automatic Credit Engine through in-depth credit and asset risk analysis (mining and visualization)
- Monitors and proposes improvements of credit scorecards and grading models
- Understand and drive the design and set-up of risk data analysis processes as a basis for improved automatic credit decisioning
- Manages and improves portfolio analytics and trending
- Analyze credit applications and verify credit data consistency
- Collate additional relevant information prior to underwriting
- Creditworthiness and solvency analysis
- Make recommendations and take decisions within approved credit policy and procedures
- Manage credit application flow ensuring accurate and timely processing of applications according to service level agreements
- Prepare and present proposals at the relevant underwriting level
Education & Professional Experience
- BS/BA in finance, economics, mathematics, statistics, business administration, or related field is required.
- Credit experience in commercial finance industry or related field is preferred / would be of advantage
- Experience in one of the following functional areas: financial modeling, credit & risk, business analysis, data analytics, and/or a similar data-driven role.
- Knowledge of SAS, SQL queries, R, Python or similar programming language would be a plus.
- Experience with business intelligence applications such as Hyperion, Power BI, QlikView and/or Tableau is preferable.
- Experience in analyzing and predicting behavior of credit portfolios is preferable.
- Good knowledge / understanding of financial service products, services and procedures.
- Potential and drive to learn new things, knowledge in credit and risk assessment would be of advantage
- Detail orientation, accuracy in daily work and reliability, persistence to follow through to a solution
- Proficient with MS Office with advanced knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking German and English; additional languages a plus.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.