Department: VFS, Services and Solutions Region Central East and East
In this role, you will serve as the key relationship link between your market and the global technology teams at the extended management level. You will strive to understand market challenges, including customer priorities and competitive issues, and bring these demands for discussion and decision with the Digital & IT team. You will also be fully accountable for the budget alongside the solution and service management of the solutions led by your market.
The location is in Mlochow.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DEALING WITH
- You will represent Digital Service & Solutions in the markets and act as a primary point of contact to business line executives and other departmental leads for ongoing communication and escalations as part of the extended management team.
- You will manage solutions and service delivery but will equally be hands on and gain a deep understanding of how things work, executing the design and delivery of continuous improvements, small-medium projects, and the effective support and maintenance of your solutions.
- You will engage, coordinate and support Digital & IT functions across all areas to ensure the consistent deployment of processes, tools and technology essential for effective solution management.
- You will align with the Solution Business Leads, and act in agreement with Technology and Business Office functions.
- You will partner with business leadership and other key stakeholders to define opportunities, identify and prioritize projects based on ROI, productivity, compliance, efficiency and other criteria.
- You will communicate Digital & IT executive decisions, priorities and relevant project information to market leaders and business functional managers.
- You will proactively share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and improve efficiency and effectiveness of business in the markets.
- You will provide business insights, manage the expectations and service levels, and follow up business benefits realization after the project is post live.
- You will participate in strategic and budgetary planning processes; you will work with key business stakeholders to identify, screen and evaluate new solution opportunities.
- You will act as line manager for local Service & Solutions resources,securing qualitative deliveries, alignment across D&IT and personal well-being.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHO YOU ARE
In order to be successful in this new role, you provide:
- At least 3 years of management experience with expertise in business solution and stakeholder management.
- Must have broad exposure to all phases of systems development lifecycle within a variety of technologies and applications.
- Profound understanding of Captive or Financial Industry business processes and trends.
- Hands-On approach to gain deep understanding of solutions for their effective delivery, willing to take on any task to get the job done.
- Proven expertise and success in managing the business relationships and software delivery of enterprise class systems.
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment and assertiveness.
- Strong experience working in an international and multicultural environment; Ability to lead, drive engagement, execute change and recognize success.
- Highly target-driven, self-motivated and willing to take responsibility with innovative strategic thinking.
- In-depth knowledge of project execution and software development methodologies. Knowledge of budgeting and expense forecasting with expertise in management of outsourced or managed services.
- Good analytical, planning skills and proven capacity to execute against targets.
- Ability to work independently and influence decision makers without having managerial authority.
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills: able to work, network, delegate and influence at all levels both internally and externally.
- Communication and presentation skills at the highest level.
- Advanced level of English is required. Fluent Polish is also a must.
- University degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance, advanced Business Management.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.