CDB stands for Customer Database. It is one of master data solutions of Volvo Group in commercial domain. CDB has integration with number of IT systems in Volvo, serves as backend system for customer information maintenance.
My mission is to turn the product vision into a working product aligned with the business objectives. I’m member of the Agile Team responsible for defining stories and prioritizing the backlog, to streamline the execution of program priorities. I take care of customer perspective and needs, and I am accountable for the overall functionality and usability of the product. My role is to be a user advocate involved in development meetings.
- Lead overall product development including setup of product strategy and masterplan/roadmap
- Design product to strategically fit end user needs.
- Develop feature product to deliver agreed business outcomes, using GIT and TDBAGFs resources
- Develop feature kits and user stories based on joint understanding of user personas and stories (in cooperation with strategic designers)
- Secure that the product is developed in compliance within given Architecture guidelines
- Communicate business priorities to product team, collects their view and drives efficient development
- Define scope and timing of product features for team members (including definition of acceptance criteria)
- Manage product backlog (clearly prioritize ideas, ensure that the backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all)
- Plan and manage budget allocated.
- Assure persistent interfacing to other product owners and business partners for product related topics
- Provide thorough analysis and insights of market, technology and product trends
- Ensure security and compliance of products at different levels of granularity from bare minimal prior to general availability to full compliance levels when fully available for consumer or commercial use
- Have hands-on knowledge of software development and management, in terms of phases, deliverables, methodologies.
- Have broad knowledge of IT technology, including tech in trends.
- A plus, if with data management experience as data steward, information owner, etc.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have proven experience in solution management in accordance with obligatory standards
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Learn on the fly
- Communicate in English with business stakeholders and other IT functions
For more information please contact:
Hansson Håkan +46 73 9022630
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.