We are the data team that delivers and govern Business Intelligence solutions and services for the Volvo Group. We provide modern platforms, develop end to end solutions, drive data and product related communities as well as deliver and industrialize frameworks.
We are looking for senior Power BI developer who will join analytical service team. Do you believe in the power of data? Do you have analytical and strong leadership skills? Do you care and take responsibility? Do you want to work with state-of-the-art tools and modern technologies? Then we have a match!
- Contribute with PowerBI knowledge to the global Volvo analytical service
- Optimize and improve efficiency of the BI solutions
- Create analytical hypothesis taking business requirements into consideration.
- Identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solution.
- Conduct analysis to provide actionable insights, identify trends, and measure performance
- Visualise complex analytics output to enable and increase understanding of decision makers
- Apply statistics and mathematics models to understand and solve business problems on data.
- Accountable for the analytics quality, analytical leadership of the project team and delivery.
- Organize code and manipulate very large complex program data sets for data exploration/mining/quality purposes
- Define standards and frameworks for data analysis
- Setup and enable colleagues to perform self-service reporting and analysis on data analysis platforms
- University degree in computer science or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience as Power BI developer
- Ability to propose and implement well performing data models
- Very good knowledge of DAX programming
- Very good understanding of BI and data warehouse solutions and platforms
- Very good understanding of integration and optimization technics
- Experience from managing a lean / agile development team
- Good understanding of goal-based management and lean management methods
- Analytical thinking and continuous improvement mindset
- Strong business understanding
- Ability to manage in a functional environment
- Ability to drive change
- Complete proficiency in English
What makes us special?
Except of all the Volvo benefits we offer cooperation with supportive and knowledgeable team in the area which is grooving very fast. We offer the work with most recent technologies that is utilized by our internal partners. Being part of BI team you will be able to work on the business use cases and support the needs of real data consumers .
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.