Are you searching for new challenges? Are you passionate about people and engagement, do you share our view that engaged and challenged people deliver the best?
Have you already gathered experience as HRBP?
If so, we have great news as Group Trucks Technology is looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP).
This is us, your new colleagues.
At Volvo Group Latin America we strongly believe in a future where sustainable and efficient transport and infrastructure solutions are essential for any society to prosper, where collaboration and diversity increase speed and solve societal challenges. We are committed to make a change, for people by people.
You will be part of a diverse and inclusive team that is focused on transforming the Volvo Group’s People and Culture. We are a team of subject matter experts across employee engagement, inclusion & diversity, talent management, performance & leadership, environment, health, safety, and wellbeing.
What will you be doing?
We are seeking an experienced and customer service driven Senior HRBP to drive and align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs. Someone passionate about people, highly engaged and knowledgeable person.
The Senior HRBP will be responsible for assigned areas supporting GTT - Group Trucks Technology organization in Brazil. This position will serve as a consultant to employees and management on human resources-related issues, change agent, assessing, anticipating HR-related needs, supporting implementation of business strategies, competence shift, recruitment, leadership development and performance management.
Included in these responsibilities:
- Actively participate on the management team to provide strategic HR advice, solutions, and support for the management with HR related issues.
- Ensure that HR strategies and activities are aligned to deliver across assigned operations to support the business goals.
- Provides guidance to convert strategies into result driven actions. In addition, act as liaison with other HR functions and internal communication.
- Monitor and foster talent by facilitating talent reviews. Plan for succession and identify the values, behaviors, and skills for future leaders to develop against.
- Providing guidance, secure implementation and communication of HR principles, policies, directives, legislations, and processes in the organization and ensure compliance.
- Provide day to day coaching and guidance to management at all levels to drive individual and organizational effectiveness while boosting engagement and performance.
- Serve as Engagement Ambassador and Change Manager during Employee Engagement survey and follow-up.
- Build relationships at all levels within the organization to effectively maximize employee and management involvement in driving change.
- Act as a culture champion, promoting company values to guide decision-making and drive thoughtful and effective change management ensuring organizational development solutions drive business transformation.
- Facilitate short-term incentive and compensation activities in line with the Group Policy supporting the business area.
- Use data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of tools and policies and understand the landscape for further improvement.
- Supports on workforce planning and trends with HR recommending adjustments to the management and/or to the involved areas.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Who are you?
To enjoy working in this position you are comfortable performing various initiatives in conjunction with day-to-day activities and you have the ability to work independently. You inspire and motivate employees, colleagues, and managers around you to perform with engagement and passion. We seek for having a great teamwork who continuously strive to improve our ways of working; we therefore believe that you are a team player who likes to cooperate with others.
Other education, skills, and competencies you may have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field or equivalent experience required. Appropriate people management qualification is highly appreciated
- Proven track record as a progressive HR business Partner across multiple HR disciplines combined with large complex organizations with multiple stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills applicable across (presentations, performance touchpoints, coaching, mentoring) approaches.
- Ability to work effectively and support business leaders at all levels and their organizations.
- Ability to handle in a responsible way large amounts of confidential/sensitive information on a frequent basis.
- Must have strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple objectives and tasks, in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Demonstrated ability to influence, lead, manage, promote, and support projects as strong business and HR acumen, including problem-solving and manage conflicts effectively.
- Highly adaptive and effective both virtual and cross-cultural environment, and you have a good command of Office 365 digital tools, as good knowledge in HR database tools.
- Proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English and Portuguese; Spanish fluency is a plus.
- You’re a leader - someone who inspires, collaborates, motivates, and always sees opportunities.
Are we the perfect match?
Over time we know you will love the business and the people. Working together with our colleagues around the world we perform and will transform. We are aiming high and if you match our description, do not hesitate to send your application. We look forward to meeting you!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.