If you are interested in our job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your resume.
Required qualifications are listed below:
- Min. under graduation degree in engineering such as; Mechanical, Automotive Engineering,
- Min. 3 years of experience in heavy duty aftermarket area or similar,
- Very good command of English, both verbal and written,
- Very good command of MS Office applications,
- Ability to travel.
- To be the help desk for dealers’ network and customers, regarding complicated technical repair requests and warranty/goodwill requests,
- To create, maintain and publish local service bulletins to the dealer network,
- To increase the usage of technical communication systems such as Argus and QRS
- To ensure the diagnostic tools used by the dealers are working properly and support dealers in case of an issue on the Techtool,
- To improve customer satisfaction by following and providing new technical information to dealer,
- To follow up and attend necessary trainings/meetings of the relevant departments like GTT and/or RTI and/or Volvo Group University,
- To make periodical visits to dealers/customers,
- To ensure the dealers are implementing the correct repair procedures and performing correct repairs by periodically visiting workshops,
- To give feedback and to compile necessary reports to the required personnel,
- To ensure the effective usage of goodwill budget by evaluating and inspecting the cases,
- To support the sales team when needed.
You will be part of passionate teams with a global, open and collaborative mind-set. You will experience a culture that empowers people.
Renault Trucks is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under brands such as Volvo, Mack, Eicher, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus and Volvo Penta.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.