If you have the experience of running a dealership with full P&L accountability, Employee Welfare and top level Customer Account Relationship Management, then we would like to hear from you.
- Together with the Finance Controller and the depot management team, produce a yearly budget for the Dealerpoint
- Achieve performance standards set within the budget and manage control costs and expenditure as set in the budget
- Whilst supporting the strong existing customer base look to build upon it with new customers
- Strong focus on people management - identifying training requirements and creating an environment allowing all depot staff to be successful in their roles
- Good Business acumen, with the ability to produce and understand Finance and Management Reporting
- To be able to interpret and understand the operational budgets and KPIs
- To be able to effectively communicate at all levels both written and verbally
- To be able to manage and motivate a team in their daily activities
- Competent in Sales Techniques & Presentation Skills
- Knowledge of HGV Truck terminology and systems
- Good IT Skills in office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- An understanding of Operators Licence Laws and Regulations
- An understanding of a Depot's customers and potential customers
Renault Truck Commercials (part of the Volvo Group UK) is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
You will be part of passionate teams with a global, open and collaborative mind-set. You will experience a culture that empowers people.
Renault Trucks is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under brands such as Volvo, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.