The Electromobility organization make technology impact for future generations! Do you want to join us in this journey?
Together we will make Volvo Group the most desired and successful transport solution provider in the world.
The Electromobility organization work together with colleagues across the globe to provide world class solutions for complete electric propulsion system or subsystem, delivering end customer value for Volvo business units such as Volvo Bus, Volvo Trucks, Volvo Construction equipment, and Volvo Penta. Electromobility is one of the main strategic areas within Volvo Group aiming at creating a more sustainable tomorrow. For the transport industry and for the Volvo Group, this means that we need to decarbonize transport. Our Important Mission
Verification, Analytics, Simulation & Safety is a newly formed organization with the mission to strengthen the quality and performance of Volvo Group Electric Vehicles by taking preventive, predictive and prescriptive measures to secure customer uptime. The Virtual Product Development & Digital Service department is responsible for understanding customer usage and performance of our products and for providing our solutions throughout entire product life cycle, from idea investigation and concept evaluation to industrialization and to aftermarket and maintenance! The department focus on upstream design by system simulation, fact-based decision by data analytics and enabling more services for customer uptime and productivity. There is a close collaboration with product and technology owners as well as with Business areas.Your Important Mission
As the Group Manager Electromobility Advanced Analytics for Uptime, you will lead and develop the team towards success. You will report to the Director Virtual Product Development & Digital Service within the Electromobility function of GTT and thereby be a key player in the VPD & DS management team. Here you will have a big impact on developing the Virtual Product Development & Digital Service setup of the future. In your important mission you will:
To make this a success
- define, lead, and implement the data analytics strategy for electromobility advanced analytics.
- be a member of the Virtual Product Development & Digital Service management team in which you will contribute to the overall electromobility VPD & DS strategy.
- drive for data driven product development and digitalization for innovation
- develop and visualize energy analysis of electric driveline
- develop and visualize health monitoring of electric driveline product
- develop prediction models for electric driveline predictive and prescriptive maintenance
- take ownership of electromobility advanced analytics and work proactively with processes and methods to successfully achieve our mission.
- lead and develop the team according to the Volvo Group Values and ensure that the function is properly resourced in all aspects.
- drive change through people and innovative technical solutions to enable an efficient product development and to support customers.
- work in close collaboration with electromobility product owners and with Business areas.
We are looking for a forward thinking, passionate and inspirational leader who will engage the team and colleagues to develop the electromobility advanced analytics of the future. If you have a strong drive, like to develop, and be developed, this will be a job opportunity that fits you well. As a person we believe that you have a can-do attitude, act with a sense of urgency and have a result-oriented mindset, which will help you to take on challenging work assignments in a successful way. In addition to this you are excellent in change management and have a solid track record of going from idea to implementation. You work in a structured and pragmatic way to solve problems, without getting stuck in details. Most of all you are a team player and your strong leadership, collaboration, communication, and people skills will be of great value for us.Qualifications
- MSc degree in Computer Science or electrical Engineering or similar
- More than 5 years of experience within product development
- More than 3 years of documented managerial experience in international environment
- More than 5 years of documented experience of data analytics environment
- Solid experience of working in advanced data analytics method (AI/ML)
- Solid knowledge of working with Agile principles
- Documented experience in communicating analytics insights in a clear & efficient way both verbally, in written text and presentations
- At least 2 years of documented experience of working with Agile principles
Get in touch if you have any questions! Jae Lee, Director VPD & DS, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.
Note that last application date is 19th of August. We will start the selection after summer holidays, starting w34.