Senior Verification Engineer for Electric Propulsion Control - Electromobility:
The function Electromobility is organized within the product development organization of Group Trucks Technology. Electromobility is one of the important technology areas with strong contribution in reducing the CO2 emissions in our society. Our main customers are the different brands within Volvo group.
Within Electromobility, we design and development of electromobility systems and components such as energy storage, motor drives and charging solutions for Volvo group products.
We are looking for a Director with passion to lead both technology and people. At the same time developing our people makes us a great place for people to grow.Position Description:
As a Senior Verification Engineer for Electric Propulsion Control, you would be responsible for development of test cases and test plan for specified functionalities (part or complete end to end), Perform the verification of the component or each function as specified. You will be responsible for the first level of quality assurance and are expected to deliver supporting test results in the form of a detailed test report.ROLE DESCRIPTION:
- Developing and Executing Test cases at SIL /MIL /HIL level (Manual/Automated).
- Understand existing and future requirements on test equipment and needed methods.
- Work in close cooperation with the Projects in order to understand the product development needs, and keep updated on the latest technologies.
- Be part of the Global community
- Identify equipment suppliers finding technical solutions and be part of the realization and commissioning of new equipment / upgrading existing rig
- Prepare/update HIL rig Technical descriptions, specifications and act as advisor for the investment projects.
- Perform pre-studies and benchmarking and choose the best solutions in accordance to quality, accuracy, reliability, maintainability and legal demands by working in close cooperation with equipment suppliers and networking.
- 6-8 years of experience within Automotive ECU verification
- Experience and knowledge in embedded systems development within the automotive industry
- Verification against requirements at SIL/MIL/HIL and Vehicle level
- Exposure to CAN, LIN, J1939, UDS protocol
- Experience with CAPL/Python/Perl/Shell scripting/LAB View
- Experience with CANalyzer/CANOE environment
- Experience in Test Rig configuration.
- Experience in writing Software test plan/test cases for Verification using a very high level cross functional specification.
- Agile development and continuous integration awareness is an added advantage
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical engineering or equivalent education
- Relevant experience in Automotive Industry.
- Well spoken and written English
- Customer Focus
- Instils Trust
- Demonstrates self-awareness
- Action oriented
Matlab / Simulink, Labview, NI Test stand, ATI Vision, CANalyzer
What can we offer you?
We can offer you an exciting and global working environment, where trust, passion and change are key values for us. You will get the opportunity to interact with highly committed colleagues from different cultures and to influence the development of our future products. We hope you will learn as much from us as we will from you.