At Volvo Group Australia (VGA) we strongly believe in a future where sustainable and efficient transport and infrastructure solutions are essential for any society to prosper, where collaboration and diversity increase speed and solve societal challenges.
Our solutions improve the everyday life of our customers and for the society at large, today and tomorrow.
Our inclusive dealership team at Volvo Commercial Vehicles (VCV) Prestons is looking for a customer driven Invoicing & Costing Clerk with strong administration skills to join their team. Working in a dealership environment, your new role will see you responsible for providing costing and invoicing support to the workshop team.
This role is being offered on a full-time, 6 months basis and an immediate start is available for the right candidate.
Apply today and join the team behind the best brands including Mack, UD and Volvo Trucks and Buses at VCV Prestons!
About the role:
- Administer customer invoicing (internal and external customers), purchase orders and warranty claim preparation
- Provide exceptional customer service by answering customer enquiries
- Manage system data input of all workshop invoices
- Respond timely to all customer enquiries
- Ensure the retail costing and processing KPI targets are achieved
- Work with Workshop Supervisors on creating quotes
- Strong administration background
- Solid numeracy skills
- Previous experience working in a heavy vehicle / equipment dealership environment is highly advantageous
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Highly organised, with an ability to work autonomously, using initiative and problem-solving skills
- Advanced computer skills with the ability to pick up new systems
- Competitive remuneration package including the opportunity to earn additional superannuation
- Additional leave, salary sacrifice a fifth week of annual leave
- A dedicated Health & Wellbeing program including discounted Private Health Insurance & Dental
- A strong commitment to safety and your wellbeing
- An inclusive workplace culture committed to equal opportunity and equal outcome
- The opportunity to do truly meaningful work in a supportive, constructive culture that encourages you to make the most of your talents.
Volvo Group Australia are proud of our inclusive work environment which promotes a supportive energy, and encourages individual growth to create strong teams. We are committed to forming a workforce which reflects the exceptionally diverse customers we serve, and encourage applications from all backgrounds.