Do you want to be part of an exciting and innovating future at GTT Vehicle Business Control? And do you have the curiosity and drive to take on new possibilities? Then please continue to read, because you might very well be the one we are looking for!
The Volvo Group is committed to driving prosperity by providing world class sustainable transport solutions. GTT Vehicle Engineering is at the heart of the development of competitive products with cutting edge technology with a high focus on sustainability. We are looking for a Business Controller to support Vehicle Engineering and Vehicle Technology on their journey ahead.This is us, your new colleagues
We are part of the Controlling & Product Finance team in Volvo Group Trucks Technology. As Business Partners of Vehicle Engineering and Vehicle Technology, we provide business analysis and financial direction, tailored to optimize the performance of the functions and R&D portfolios. We are a global team of approx. 20 controllers located in Gothenburg, Lyon, Greensboro, Curitiba and Bangalore.
We have a can-do team spirit and always encourage each other to dare, perform and develop. Our culture is built on collaboration with mutual trust and respect, with a mindset to continuously improve our delivery and bring added-value to our stakeholders.Role and Expectations
As a business partner, you deliver financial analysis and guidance to Vehicle Engineering, striving to maximize the added value through improved business performance. You oversee the financial reporting and analysis for R&D, both from a project, as well as an OPEX perspective. Your task is to provide transparency in the financial performance, to be the storyteller. A prerequisite for success is a strong ability for cooperation and communication, taking your financial analysis and make it actionable. You report to the VP Vehicle Business Control.
Your main focus will be to:
- Consolidate monthly financials for all sites for both Vehicle Engineering and Vehicle Technology
- Secure month end closing deliveries
- Take the lead in quarterly expense forecasts and estimates
- consolidate the CAPEX forecast and lead quarterly review for both organizations in your role as Global Investment Controller
- Work actively with continuous improvements of methods and tools
- Secure cost control and efficiency, ensuring the fulfillment of the Volvo Group financial policies and procedures
- Ad hoc financial analysis
To be successful in your new role we want you have the following experience/competencies
- University degree, Masters level preferred
- Minimum two years of controlling experience
- IT proficiency – Good knowledge of Microsoft Office & SAP R/3. Power BI is a merit
- Fluent in English
- Team player
- Action oriented
We can offer you an exciting future in a fast-paced environment with great colleagues. We look forward to your application.
For more information please contact:
Pierre Chapelle, Vice President Vehicle Business Control, +46 76 553 7482Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.