THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
Hi! We are Citizen Development Team
We are looking for a Digital Consultant who will help us to accelerate implementation of the Citizen Development strategy within Volvo Group.
We are a team of Power Platform enthusiasts working in an Agile way, focusing on enabling business value creation through Citizen Development.
Our activities are based on value streams such as Platform Enablement, Operations & Governance and Business Nurturing & Education.
Join Business Nurturing & Education team and be a part of something powerful!
Your role would be to:
- Discover the new ways for businesses to create high value on Citizen Development and attract new opportunities by evaluating the current strategy;
- Be a part of Citizen Development Business Change Management and actively support its implementation;
- Communicate changes in order to get the organization and team’s commitment to the purpose;
- Provide high expertise on how to increase business knowledge and how to define and build efficient and valuable partnerships with all the units & departments within Volvo Group;
- Drive the Citizen Development awareness campaign throughout different communication channels in Volvo Group;
- Help to organize various nurturing events, contests & training sessions around different technologies within Citizen Development;
- Implement new concepts of working within a company and help transform the ways in which the organization operates;
- Research and analyze the market to identify new & attractive opportunities for creating business value within Citizen Development;
- Work with teams who provide service design, nurturing, operational modeling, and solution development within Citizen Development;
Regardless of your previous experience, the key strengths we are looking for in you include:
- Majority of work will involve Power Platform technology, so an interest in this area is essential, but the experience is not required, as long as you are passionate enough!
- Strong customer communication skills (verbal and written) and an ability to organize, gather requirements, and moderate events;
- Innovative thinking, with an ability for identifying issues and delivering solutions;
- Passion for learning and gaining knowledge in Digital Technologies;
- Analytical mind with a thirst to understand how businesses operate and what drives different business models;
- Multi-tasking - excellent organization, time management, planning, and follow-up skills;
- An aspiration to find solutions that will support the adaptation to change or work smarter in everyone's day-to-day role;
- Confidence in how you present yourself and your ability to utilize new solutions in a business context;
- Real team player with a positive attitude - we are a great team to work with!
- Presentation skillset, knowledge in Office 365 toolset (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, etc.);
- Proficient in spoken & written English (minimum C1 level)
We can offer you:
- Equipements and tools needed in everyday work;
- Employment contract and social package;
- Hybrid working model with possibility to work from home to agreed extent;
- Private healthcare (available also onsite);
- Flexible working hours;
- Extended competence development package (training, mentorship, conferences, internal upskilling programs, certificates);
- Free language courses
Not convinced whether to apply?
You will do the things that matter and have an impact on the organization.
You will work with people who are full of passion & in the environment where you can unleash your creativity and full potential.
You will be a part of top-notch team where everyone’s contribution is important.
You will have Power Platform experts around you to upskill in this field.
You will work in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere where feedback and open discussion is cherished.
If these make you interested, do not hesitate to apply!