Business Solution Portfolio Manager/PM/BA for IP (Intellectual Property) & Product Quality at Digital Engineering GTTPosition Description
Your responsibility will be as BSPM (Business Solution Portfolio Manager) for the portfolios IP and Product Quality, but also take on responsibility as a Project Manager/Business Analyst.
The portfolio consists of a range of IT-solutions, supporting GTT and other TD/Bas.Main responsibilities:BSPM:
Project manager/Business Analyst:
- Develop and set IT roadmaps within sub portfolio (together with line organization prioritize, plan, develop, follow-up and communicate the IT roadmap)
- Drive, manage and plan initiatives and resources within sub portfolio
- Prioritize the total IT backlog (ND, EN & MA) to find the right balance and direction for GTT success
- Anchor and collaborate with line organization (GTT & GIT) to prepare for decisions
- Secure governance for the IT solutions, capabilities and content
We are looking for a someone with:
- Formulate, describe, and capture business requirements based on requests from the business
- Manage pre-study investigations & mid-sized projects
- Drive initiatives to develop and improve the efficiency of business processes, information and tools
- Perform benchmarks to ensure that Volvo Group and GTT have a competitive digital landscape
- University degree in either engineering, business, IT or other relevant university background or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge
- Experience from and knowledge of IT development in Process and IT projects
- Experience from working in an agile delivery organization
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- As we work in a global organization, it is important to have a good command of the English language
As a person, you are driven, innovative and you have a strong customer focus and a service-minded attitude. You are curious and have a natural tendency to question how things are done. You have a great interest in IT tools and how they can be utilized to bring business value in the best possible way. You enjoy teamwork, contribute with team spirit and you like taking responsibility, act with integrity and with a result-oriented mind set.
You will report to the Group Manager for Compliance, Digital Engineering in Volvo Group Trucks Technology. Location is Lindholmen.
We are actively working to establish teams that will take maximum advantage of the strength in different knowledge, experience, age, gender and nationality, etc. We do believe that well balanced working groups increases group dynamics, creativity and new approaches to solutions. Doesn’t this sound like an amazing opportunity?We will go through all applications after vacation period, in w34.For further information, you are welcome to contact:
Hiring manager Lena Borg, GTT DE Compliance
firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +46 73 9024836
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.