About the program:
: To apply rich knowledge and research mindset and empower them to build rewarding and satisfying careers in the fields of transport and infrastructure.Structure:
Paid program of nine-month durationEligibility:
PhD Scholars registered with any university in India or abroad in a relevant academic discipline, currently employed or doing projects in specifically identified areas (Currently pursuing Ph.D).Place of Work:
BangaloreWho are we?
We are Driver Security, Safety & Visibility Technology Area within Driver Interaction.
We are a bunch of highly passionate and skilled engineering organization that love our work and use our creativity to develop solutions on Driver Security, Safety & Visibility that creating value towards our customers and for society.
The Volvo Group culture is defined by a set of five carefully chosen values- Customer success, Trust, Passion, Change, and Performance. These values guide our day-to-day behavior and drive our decision-making at all levels of the organization. They express our shared beliefs across countries and entities to form the basis for a high-performing culture that can help maximize the full potential of the organization. Our company values help guide us on that journey”.We have
You will be
- a range of World class products to work which are sold worldwide
- a wide range of End user functions and products to explore and work with.
- an open mind for new ideas and innovation
- a culture that encourages great place to grow.
- great team of skilled engineers to work along.
Experience- Work & Knowledge
- Accountable for driving and executing technology Roadmap on – Driver & Vehicle Security (Anti-Theft & Protection)
- Playing a critical role in aligning teams to a shared technical direction and partner with those teams in elaborating the solution, validating technology assumptions, evaluating implementation alternatives
- Driving solution development by providing, communicating and evolving the broader technology
- Involved in close collaboration with business stakeholders, teams, customers, suppliers, and third-party stakeholders in defining the technology infrastructure, decomposing solutions, and systems into components and subsystems, and defining and managing their interfaces
- Define security strategies and customer usage and judge the security needs from a user point of view
- Working with suppliers on new technology and accelerating innovation in the security areas
- Developing Vehicle Anti-Theft solutions and Keyless Entry Systems.
- Deep understanding of the EE system of a vehicle and sub-systems.
- Knowledge of Electrical & Electronics architectural principles and strategies
- Knowledge of Automotive communication protocols and communication technologies, such as CAN, Ethernet.
- Knowledge on functional safety & cyber security.
- Knowledge on data driven development.
You should have
- Adaptable to quick advancements in technology.
- Complex problem-solver
- Critical Thinker
- Emotionally Intelligent
- Self- Resilient