Your new team belongs to Production Logistics, which is a part of Group Truck Operations (GTO). We are an organization of approximately 650 employees, globally connected to deliver logistics solutions with world class operational excellence. We ensure that transportation is purchased, packaging is made available at our supplier, material is transported to our production facilities and vehicles are distributed to our customers on time. We design and optimize the Production Logistics supply chain for the Volvo Group, prepare logistics for new products and drive the Sales & Operations Planning process. We strive for an innovative and diverse workplace, based upon the values of Volvo Group always with high focus on customer success.
This is us, your new colleagues
We are a high performing team of colleagues located in Sweden, Belgium and France. Our mission is to design, optimize & implement transport set-ups for the right total cost, environmental impact and most efficient lead-time within the area of Transport Material. Our decisions are data-driven, making use of several data analytics tools.
We build a culture of pro-activity and work together with our business partners and colleagues to identify and optimize logistic set-ups.
Do you just love to ...
Are you passionate about logistics and optimizations and do you see sustainability as a top priority? Then the job as Transport Developer is what you are looking for!
Grab this opportunity to join our great Transport Network Optimization teams within Production Logistics. This is the chance for you, with a strong logistic background, to develop yourself and further broaden your network. Are you curious?
Curious what you will be doing?
Your ticket to ride
- Design, optimize & implement transport set-ups in cooperation with Colleagues & Business Partners
- Extract, structure, analyze & visualize large transport data sets in order to implement opportunities defined by the business
- Deliver transport cost and CO2 savings according to set targets
- Support development work and sourcing activities
Are we the perfect match?
- Bachelor / Master in Logistics / Supply Chain Management or equivalent through experience
- A can-do mindset with drive and energy for improvements and change
- Excellent ability to analyze, interpret, and communicate data & information in a clear and concise way to stakeholders at all levels
- Strong interest in sustainability
- Experience from digitalizing supply chain is a strong asset
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken; other languages are a valuable asset
We can’t promise you an effortless job, but we can promise you some really skilled colleagues and some truly exciting challenges to work with. You will work in a global environment that provides you with development opportunities, both professionally and personally.
We at Volvo Group want you to prosper and to be happy, because when you succeed, we succeed!
So if you are a person who is flexible, who rather sees challenges as positive and is ready to take action, then we are hoping to hear from you!!
Please do not wait with your application, interviews will be conducted continuously.