At Volvo Group Australia, we are making Australian made electromobility a natural evolution. We aim to lead in the automotive world by creating innovative transport solutions built around making our customers' lives less complicated. Now we are looking for curious, creative people who want to change the world through innovative thinking.
Our collaborative team at Volvo Commercial Vehicles Blacktown is looking for a dynamic Parts Interpreter. In this role, you will be responsible for providing an efficient aftersales service by identifying, sourcing and selling truck and bus parts to our valued customers.
What’s in it for you:
- $32-$38/hour base salary + super + overtime rates
- Additional superannuation and discounted car purchase schemes
- Full and part time opportunities available – we’re flexible and inclusive
- Work – life balance
- Generous parental leave program
- Health & Wellbeing program
- The opportunity to do truly meaningful work in a supportive, constructive culture that encourages you to make the most of your talents
- Extensive career opportunities both nationally and internationally within the group
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our organisation stronger.
Sure, we’re looking for an experienced and competent Parts Interpreter, but more important than experience, we're looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- Team first – you’re the kind of person that others don’t need to ask for help because you’ve already offered
- Customer champion – you build relationships, your passion for great customer service leaves others motivated and enthusiastic
- Curious – you’re a natural problem solver who rises to the challenge of finding solutions
- Growth – despite being experienced you recognize the need for personal and professional development, taking personal responsibility for leading both
Curious to understand more?
Apply today & start the journey to understand why Volvo Group Australia is the very best place a career focused Parts Interpreter could work.
Volvo Group Australia are proud of our inclusive work environment which promotes a supportive energy, and encourages individual growth to create strong teams. We are committed to forming a workforce which reflects the exceptionally diverse customers we serve, and encourage applications from all backgrounds