Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport and infrastructure solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing, and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. We are committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions.
Our solutions to today’s global challenges are driven by our Mission of “Driving prosperity through transport and infrastructure solutions” and our Vision “To be the most desired and successful transport and infrastructure solution provider in the world”.Our Offer To You
Volvo Group offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic and team-focused environment in a company that is well known for its state-of-the-art company culture and benefits. Our culture is about how we interact with each other, our customers, and with society as a whole. It helps us to achieve our business objectives, is firmly rooted in our history, and is critical to our company’s long-term success. It is the foundation on which everything else is built.
Volvo Group is defined by a set of five carefully chosen values, which include Customer Success, Trust, Passion, Change, and Performance. These values are a major force in guiding our day-to-day behavior and drive our decision making at all levels of the organization. Our values are easy to understand, and yet fundamentally important. They express our shared beliefs across countries and entities to form the basis for a high-performing culture that can help maximize the full potential of the organization.
To work with us is to work with some of the world’s most iconic brands, and to be part of a reputation that has been earned for over a century. It is our responsibility to honor that heritage and build an even stronger future for our company moving forward. Each of our individual actions collectively define who we are as a company and how the world sees us.
Would you like to be a part of our team and join us on our journey?What You Will Be Doing
At Digital Engineering, we are driving the development of tools and methods to improve the overall R&D efficiency. We are passionate about embracing and mastering digital technologies to support overall Volvo Group mission. We are in an exciting digital transformation to enable a data-driven organization with optimal usage of digital solutions and services at scale. If you are passionate about developing solutions that drive innovation, quality, performance, and customer value, then you will fit right in!
In this position, you will be part of an experienced team of Project Managers, Business Sub-Portfolio Managers (BSPM) and Business Analysts. You will report to the Group Manager for GTT Americas, Digital Engineering in Volvo Group Trucks Technology, and will be based in Greensboro, NC.
The product compliance portfolio consists of a diverse range of IT-solutions, supporting product certification and compliance processes at Volvo Group. Solutions in this portfolio enable compliance of products, spare parts, aftermarket chemical products and substances. You will operate in a truly global context, with stakeholders across several Business Areas and Truck Divisions.
Areas of responsibility include:
What We Are Looking For
- Drive initiatives and pre-study investigations to develop and improve the efficiency of business processes, information flows and tools
- Formulate, describe, and capture business requirements
- Perform root cause analyses and find potential solutions
- Lead change management activities to ensure successful deployment and rollout of new methods and IT solutions
- Perform benchmarks to ensure that Volvo Group and GTT have a competitive digital landscape.
- University degree in either Engineering, Business, IT, or other relevant university background or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Experience from and knowledge of IT development in Process and IT projects
- Experience from working in an agile delivery organization
- As we work in a global organization, it is important to have a good command of the English language
As a person, you are driven, innovative and you have a strong customer focus and a service-minded attitude. You are curious and have a natural tendency to question how things are done. You have a great interest in IT tools and how they can be utilized to bring business value in the best possible way. You enjoy teamwork, contribute with team spirit and you like taking responsibility, act with integrity and with a result-oriented mind set.Compensation/Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Company bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401(K) with company match, as well as additional automatic company contribution
- Culture with a passion for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion for all
- Aggressive approach to Sustainability
- Flexible work environment
- 5 - 6 weeks of annual vacation
- Global organization with expansive career growth opportunities
- Volvo Group University for professional and personal development
- Workplace health/wellness, and reimbursement programs
- Would you like to dig deeper into some of the above topics? We invite you to continue your exploratory journey here!