Maintainability Engineer Eskilstuna
At Volvo Construction Equipment, we are driven by the idea that we will lead the way towards developing a world that is cleaner, smarter, and more connected, through talented employees, imagination, and technological innovation. With our mission “Building tomorrow together” as our guiding star, Volvo CE is heading up a major technology shift. We have global presence, and we are passionate pioneers who walk the talk about bringing concrete sustainable solutions to the world today and for the generations to come.
Come, and be part where everything’s begins.Who are we?
The Diagnostics & Maintainability Engineering (D&ME) department is a main contributor to high machine availability, low Total Cost of Ownership, and high customer satisfaction. Our mission is to increase profits for customers during the entire machine lifecycle by increasing the machine availability and making the operators, dealers and mechanics more efficient.
In the Diagnostics & Maintainability team within the global D&ME department, we manage the after-market support for our product portfolio in the domain of Diagnostics, Maintainability & Aftermarket Readiness.
We are a multinational and multicultural team, colleagues with unique experiences, knowledge and opinions. Open feedback culture and respect for each other is an essential cornerstone for our success.Key Responsibilities
What you should bring along
- You are the owner of maintainability for the products developed in Eskilstuna.
- You are the main interface for maintainability topics within aftermarket functions.
- You will develop and define maintenance cost overtime for technical areas & applications for products developed in Eskilstuna.
- You will secure, maintain & develop roadmaps with input from Sales Regions.
- You will define repair strategies through failure modes analysis together with technology/product owners.
- You are responsible for verifying and validating maintainability requirements for early developments and secure proper implementation in the products.
- Continuously build & share knowledge within the maintainability domain and new technologies to fulfill customer needs.
For more information, please contact
- Technical degree (MSc or BSc) in engineering or equivalent education.
- Good technical knowledge and experience in the aftermarket and product support area.
- Customer results-oriented mindset.
- Good knowledge of data driven analysis in the maintainability domain.
- Good network and communication skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, preferably also fluent Swedish.
Anna Johansson, Head of Diagnostic and Maintainability Engineering WLO and Core Technologies,
+46 16 541 5592
HRBP, Åsa Öberg, +46 16 201 9225Union representatives
Ledarna – Peter Laidla +46 16 541 5650
Unionen – Kicki Höller +46 70 003 4444
Akademikerna – Mårten Grothéus +46 16 541 4326
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via e-mail. Please use our career site.
See you soon, future team member!