Financial Controller Volvo Autonomous Solutions
Financial Control & Accounting (FCA) Volvo Autonomous Solutions is responsible for securing the accounting and financial reporting for the whole Business Area Volvo Autonomous Solutions, as well as securing the reporting and compliance for the legal company Volvo Autonomous Solutions AB. Founded in 2020, Volvo Autonomous Solutions is transforming the movement of goods through efficient, sustainable, and safe autonomous transport solutions within selected industry verticals.
FCA is now recruiting a Financial Controller for Volvo Autonomous Solutions AB. The job involves working in close co-operation with the Chief Accountant for Volvo Autonomous Solutions AB located at Volvo Group CampX in Lundby, Gothenburg. You will also work together with the CFO and Business Control as well as other functions at Volvo Autonomous Solutions, which will give you a broad understanding of the business and the operation. You will thereby have the possibility to work with, and learn more about, additional areas than your own area of expertise and to build a strong network both within FCA and within Volvo Autonomous Solutions.
In this position you will be part of the Volvo Autonomous Solutions accounting team at FCA. Together with the Chief Accountant, you are responsible for securing the financial reporting for the legal company Volvo Autonomous Solutions AB and you provide support and perform analysis in the period end closing. Furthermore, you will support the financial reporting for the whole Business Area Volvo Autonomous Solutions, where needed. You have a structured mindset and enjoy working close to the business in a dynamic environment. One key success factor, besides having a passion for accounting, is that you are a true team player and possess good networking skills.
The team is also providing day-to-day accounting support. You will participate in development work aiming to increase efficiency and effectiveness in our ways of working. You have a solid interest in adding value to the accounting function, in continuous improvement work and in improving efficiency by effective use of tools. We can offer you an interesting position in a team of highly skilled colleagues with a positive attitude in an exciting, global environment which provides opportunities to develop both professionally and personally. In this role you will formally report to Director FCA GTT, VAS & VE and functionally report to the Chief Accountant of Volvo Autonomous Solutions AB.
Skills and qualifications:
- University degree in Business Administration or similar education and some experience in the field of accounting
- 2-3 years work experience from accounting and/or audit
- Analytical, structured with attention to details, ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize and with strong commitment to get things done
- Curious about using new tools and contribute to digitalization
- Proactive, service minded with high integrity
- Enjoy working in teams and contributing to a positive atmosphere
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Swedish is a must
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Knowledge about / experience from working in an accounting system (Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a merit)
- Good knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP
- Passion for continuously improving accounting and reporting
To be successful in this position you work in a structured manner and have high analytical skills. You need to be proactive, and service minded, to have good problem-solving abilities as well as being well organized and networking skills. But most of all you have high integrity and are a true team player and you contribute with good team spirit.
For more information please contact:
Anders Parsbäck, Director FCA GTT, VAS & VE, phone: +46 739 028630
Cecilia Celestian, HR Business Partner FCA, phone +46 739 023615
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.