As a Digital Product Owner for Product Compliance area, you will be involved in development and maintenance product to manage Part (chemical composition & hazardous info) & Chemical Compliance (Chemical properties & human safety) information’s for AB Volvo product compliance needs. Your responsibility is to identify and define the solutions that will maximize the value delivered to stakeholders. All work is done in agile teams in iterative collaboration with developers. You are expected to contribute and act as role model in all activities required to reach customer satisfaction.
We are seeking persons with broad experience as well as you have not yet built up your experience but feel that you have the right drive and passion for this kind of job. You should have ambition and capability to work both with business requirements breakdown and development.Responsibilities:
- Create and manage the product roadmap, ensuring alignment with company strategy and goals
- Conduct market research and gather customer feedback to inform product decisions
- Aligning the product Roadmap to Business needs and Digital & ITs architectural runway
- Backlog is visible, transparent, and understood by the team and business
- Ownership for security and Quality within the product
- Business and stakeholder discussions
- Collaborate and work with IT architect & domain architects to prepare product technical modernization roadmap/address security vulnerabilities/mandatory technical upgrades
- Responsible for fulfilling the product SLAs towards the business stakeholders
- Manage budget and financial follow up for the owned digital products
- Collaborate the dependency to other POs/Product teams or business teams
- Handshake and tight collaboration with DPM (Digital Product Manager)
- Define and prioritize product requirements and create user stories with the team
- Work with the team in backlog refinements to present the need from stakeholders
- Collaborate with the DPAO to create the prerequisites for the team to succeed
- A Master or bachelor’s degree in engineering preferable streams from Metallurgical, mechanical, chemical engineering, Computer science or a related field
- Proven experience as a previous Product Owner preferably from in Automotive and Chemical sector or a related field
- Strong understanding of software development processes and methodologies, including Scaled Agile – Safe and Scrum
- Excellent communication, leadership, and collaboration skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Security knowledge
- Cloud/Azure knowledge
- Experience with JIRA or other project management tools is a plus
- SAFe and PSPO certificates are merits
- Excellent English, other languages and working in a multi-cultural environment are also considered to be a merit
- Customer focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Plans and aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Drives engagement - Creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives
• Composed, able to stay calm and poised in stressful, difficult, or ambiguous situations.
• Affiliative, with preference for aligning with a larger team or organization working towards a common goal.
• Sociable, with natural inclination to engage with and seek interaction with others.
• Influential, with ability to motivate and persuade others.
If you are passionate about this position to work with product development team and want to join a dynamic team that is making a difference for Volvo Groups different business units, we encourage you to apply.