New Jersey (South Planfield, Secaucus), Tennessee (Goodlettsville), Florida (Jacksonville, Orlando), Texas (Fort Worth, Houston), California (Mira Loma, San Francisco), Illinois (Chicago, Elgin), Washington State (Seattle), Washington DC
This is a specialist level, where technicians are assigned responsibilities for performing highly skilled mechanical work in the repair and maintenance of coaches. Responsibilities may include trouble-shooting repair needs which are difficult to identify; independently completing major repair projects, or directing projects requiring a team effort, including supervision of others in the completion of some work.
- Work independently or in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Diagnose and repair Electrical. HVAC, suspension, Pneumatic and Brake Systems
- Provide training, assistance, and mentoring of fellow coworkers
- Respect and care for the customer and their equipment
- Develop personal professional and technical skills on an ongoing basis
- Act as a worthy representative of Prevost at all times
- Foster teamwork and improved communications between sectors at all times
- Respect the rules and guidelines of the company
- Demonstrate leadership through application of the RED CARPET POLICY
- Uphold and promote corporate core values
- Comply with the quality and safety standards of the organization.
- Provide customer service while upholding the level of performance and quality and quality of the motor coach to ensure repeat business and continued loyalty of our customers.
- Diagnose and repair customer equipment
- Complete documentation thoroughly and timely according to company requirements
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment on a continuous basis
- Verify the materials and equipment used in compliance with ISO guidelines
- Pass required aptitude test
- Advanced troubleshooting and diagnostic abilities
- Go to type person in areas of expertise
- Ability to look up parts efficiently and independently
- Assist customers over the phone with technical issues and / or questions
- Fill in for team leader when needed
- Be proficient in electronic media and laptop use
- High school diploma, or GED required
- Maintain all requirements for Level 1 and Level 2 technician.
- 4 years of qualified mechanical experience substituting one year of related technical training for a year of experience.
- Proactively acquire and expand knowledge of the latest technology and systems in the industry
- Possess comprehensive set of tools requires to perform function of a level 3 technician
- Ability to read and write
- Comply with DOT physical standards
- EPA certifications for the safe handling of refrigerant
- Standing long periods of time
- Exposure to extreme weather variances
- Lifting heavy objects
Volvo Buses is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electro-mobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.