- Work independently or in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Diagnose and repair electrical, HVAC, suspension, pneumatic and/or brake systems
- Respect and care for the customer and their equipment
- Develop personal professional and technical skills on an ongoing basis
- Act as a worthy representative of Prevost at all times
- Foster teamwork and improved communications between sectors at all times
- Respect the rules and guidelines of the company
- Comply with the quality and safety standards of the organization
- Complete documentation thoroughly and timely according to company requirements
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Advanced troubleshooting and diagnostic abilities
- Ability to look up parts efficiently and independently
- Assist customers over the phone with technical issues and/ or questions
- Be proficient in electronic media and laptop use
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent or graduation from a certified technical school
- Maintain all requirements for technician
- 4 years of qualified mechanical experience substituting one year of related technical training for a year of experience
- Proactively acquire and expand knowledge of the latest technology and systems in the industry
- Possess comprehensive set of tools requires to perform function of a technician
- Ability to read and write
- Provide own set of tools
- Standing for long periods of time
- Exposure to local weather variances, however work is generally inside
- Lifting heavy objects
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The transportation industry is transforming at a higher pace than ever before. Very much driven by electromobility, connectivity and digitalization, new business models and opportunities to create value for our customers and society are evolving. If you think this sounds exciting and want to be part of a company committed to take a leading position in this transformation, we have an opportunity for you!
Volvo Buses is one of the world’s leading bus manufacturers, with a strong focus on driving prosperity through transport solutions. The product range includes complete transport solutions, city buses, intercity buses and tourist coaches, as well as services in financing, vehicle servicing, diagnostics, productivity and traffic information. Volvo Buses is part of Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses and construction equipment as well as drive systems for marine and industrial applications.
We Participate in E-verify
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.