Vehicle Engineering is responsible for the complete truck project deliveries, vehicle components and systems for the Truck brands within the Volvo Group. We work globally to innovate and develop systems and components for each truck brand based on common architecture and shared technology.
Driver Electronics team is responsible for application software development and verification for different cluster programs across different sites as well as release of SW deliverables
Job Summary:The Verification team is responsible for integrating & verifying the accurate and precise working of the Electronic Control Units (ECUs) within the truck system using guidelines and standards of Volvo. They also make sure that the queries from Industry and Aftermarket are addressed efficiently and are well supported. The team ensures that the verification activities are well documented, and processes followed. The team members are also encouraged to come up with new methods for improving the verification process and to ensure efficient verification by reducing cycle time and improving productivity.
- Perform activities according to the defined test plan and ensure coverage of all functionalities.
- Identifying test automation areas to the project team.
- Test and prove that the software meets major architectural requirements
- Prove for scalability and performance of a software
- Ensuring the quality of the system as a whole
- Work with firmware developers and validation engineers
- Develop and automate tests for software validation
- Detect bug issues
- Prepare file defect reports and report test progress
- Identify test cases as per the test strategy to cover all functionalities.
- Review the test specification to make sure that the requirements are testable.
- Work in synch with system engineering and software development teams to better understand requirements for effective testing; participate in project meetings as necessary
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- BE/B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication or similar stream
- 2 to 4 years of experience in the automotive domain.
- Knowledge of EE architecture. And work experience in Cluster SW verification/development
- Good in C, C++, and assembly programming and debugging skills.
- Experience in developing and analyzing the component technical specifications
- Good knowledge in 16/32 Microcontrollers.
- Knowledge of Canalyzer and CANOE, and experience of writing and executing test cases for complex functional modules. Validating the use case scenarios for the functions At the truck, troubleshooting and experiencing the features.
- Working with Agile teams and familiarity with toolchains like Jenkins, Clearcase, GIT, JIRA, is merit.
- Knowledge of product development cycle (DVP).
- Good knowledge of SAFe Agile Way of Working and mindset is a plus.
- Knowledge of ISO standard 26262, Functional Safety for development of Safety Functions is also a plus
- Good Knowledge of software tools in testing (CANoe / CANalyzer, Vision etc.)
- Good knowledge of communication protocols (J1587, J1939, CAN, LIN, etc.)
- Experience in system level testing is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR and Vector toolchain Ex: GENy, Candela Studio, Davinci Configurator Pro is a plus.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.