In the Technical Sales Support team, we are the bridge between product engineering and our spec and order systems. We take engineered solutions and commercialize them for our dealers to configure and sell. The purpose of this job is to learn and experience the trucking industry in a whole new way through the Mack Sales Engineering department. Sales Engineering is responsible for helping Mack dealers specify the correct vehicle for the application and then support the order once received.
What you will do:
- You will contribute to Sales Engineering related projects, driving information accuracy in our sales tools while also interacting with our customers and dealers.
- Work on your own project which will support our ongoing continuous improvement initiatives.
- Learn about truck functionalities and understand how a truck is different from a passenger car.
- Network with professionals from other functions and get career guidance.
- Great opportunity to enhance your interpersonal, communication and leadership skills by working with people from highly diverse backgrounds.
Who you are:
- Must be currently enrolled and pursuing a degree in Electrical/Automotive/Mechanical Engineering/Computer Science/Applied Mathematics at an accredited school and have completed 30 semester hours of undergraduate studies prior to the start of the internship.
- Has strong engineering basics and fundamentals
- Innovative and think out of the box.
- Familiar with Microsoft office products.
- Ability to gather, analyze and present large amounts of data.
- Team player and ability to lead with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to work up to 40 hours per week for the full program duration.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Valid US Work authorization.
- CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) a plus, but not required
- Heavy duty trucking or automotive knowledge is desired.
Mack is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
We Participate in E-verify
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.